• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"BnB's Products at HiveWire 3D"

ArtisanS

Contributing Artist
I owned one as well, but they are hard to keep in a domestic environment (to dry even if you don't use central heating)....so it died on me finally, pitty.

Greets, ArtisanS

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, they're for Poser Talk Designer.

The Professor

Contributing Artist
I wish I could make the files needed for Daz Mimic, however, they have no Macintosh support. I have asked them for a least 5 years with no results. I use to work with Mimic Pro
years ago before Daz bought it. Sorry I wish I could Help.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I don't animate, but I got this for the expression dials! Will be fun to use, and/or have a starting point for expressions I want to do... saves me time! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Agreed - the expressions are really nice ...don't forget that they are ONLY in the head, not the body, in order to allow more control with Poser Talk Designer.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Um, have no idea what poser talk designer is...all I care about is expression dials IN the cat... :) (have not installed yet.)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Very nice, umm do you think you would be likely to do the same for the horse and foal or house cat/kitten?

The Professor

Contributing Artist
@Lyne
Thanks, You can control the strength and mix and match mouth and head to get different looks. Talk Designer is very easy to work with, just for fun maybe make a personal Happy Birthday .Mov for someone, if you do just a head shot, Talk Designer will do all the Head animation for you. Thanks Again:)
@Dreamer
I was thinking about doing the House Cat next. Then maybe the cartoon Horse. Thanks for the question:)

The Professor

Contributing Artist
Coming Soon! Talking House Cat
We hope to have it in the store the first part of January. If you would like to see the Promo here is the link. This is Poser Talk Designer Only. We also added 9 Emotion Dials
House Cat

The Professor

Contributing Artist
WIP the CobraNator for SciFi
This new figure uses looping animated material as demonstrated in the link below. The roving eye and Retro uses this material. The mouth Light will sync with Poser Talk Designer
Comments appreciated!
CobraNator