• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"BnB's Products at HiveWire 3D"

The Professor

Contributing Artist
I can not wait to see your Tuxedo Kitty add on. BTW....I am now working on the House Cat Kitten for expression and Talking. I see we now have My favorite Big Cat, The Puma,
so they will be next.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
So now I'm confused.... @The Professor .... I bought the talking house cat...then I bought the talking housecat-kitten... so are they the same? I do NOT MIND paying for both, I like to support merchants and HW... but if it's the same, I just won't install it also. :)
(I don't animate, I just love the expressions!!)

The Professor

Contributing Artist
Hi Lyne
Sorry I did not see your post till today. I wish they were the same, but they are not. The Kitten is morphed from the Cat.
which means it has different proportions, so the expressions will not be the same between the Two. This also applies to Talk Designer. The Big Cat and Cub also work this way. Thanks for the question and Your Support.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Hi Lyne
Sorry I did not see your post till today. I wish they were the same, but they are not. The Kitten is morphed from the Cat.
which means it has different proportions, so the expressions will not be the same between the Two. This also applies to Talk Designer. The Big Cat and Cub also work this way. Thanks for the question and Your Support.

oh good!! Then I'm GLAD I bought the one for the kitten too!! yay! :)

Bryan Steagall

New-Bee
Contributing Artist
Hello everyone! Here's a link to something I've been playing around with.. facial mocap on the Hivewire horse.. much easier than trying to do facial mocap on human characters.

I'm thinking on doing more regular "horse" type facial poses in Daz Studio and Poser, plus some more fun talking ones.. not aniblocks, just .duf and pz2 files. Any interest in something like this? Now that I have the process down, could potentially create poses for other animals that have enough expression morphs.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
These are awesome. And don't forget, animated poses aren't just for animators. You can pull tons of individual poses out of them for still renders :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, so THAT's what a Parrot Plant looks like. I was wondering about that.

The Professor

Contributing Artist
Coming Soon!
Toon Horse with Poser Hair, also 8 emotion dials and Viseme Morphs for Poser Talk designer.
You can use Gravity and Wind to pose the hair.

Last edited: