• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blender Help, Forums And Tutorial Links

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Even if you have your preferences saved? Then again, I suppose getting the plugin you're talking about to work will reset it, and then you won't be able to use your old preferences because the new plugin won't work again. Hmmm . . .

eclark1894

Visionary
Anyone know how to append a texture or shader in Blender? I bought some shaders for Cycles, but they only come in .Blend files. They're good shaders, but the only way I can even see them is to open the .blend file in Blender. How do you add it to your model without rebuilding the shader? This is the problem I'm having with adding any shader from Blender to Poser as well.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Good question Earl, as I have no idea. The folks over in the Blender forum at Renderosity are pretty knowledgeable, so you probably should ask over there.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, too bad. Well the folks on the Renderosity Blender forum have helped me out a time or two, so hopefully one of them will come up with something that'll work. I've never tried to apply someone else's shaders in Blender, so haven't a clue.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Earl, a few responses to your query on the Renderosity Blender forum. ;)