• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Blender & Daz Studio

Lobo3433

Admirable
Not sure if anyone has bought this up or mentioned this add on for working with Daz Genesis figures inside of Blender. The tool is primarily for creating morph targets but I feel it has potential for so much more and it is under continuous development Khalibloo Panel and can be found here Khalibloo Panel I highly recommend reading the full thread and tutorial to take full advantage of the scripts

Lobo3433

Admirable
At present I think the scripts only work for Daz Genesis figure but I know that the developer of the add-on does follow request and questions post to his thread there so if there is away to port it to include Dawn and Dusk I am sure he would answer that or give a possible way of using for Dawn & Dusk I do know the scripts were updated to also include Genesis 3 support Just found out he has set up a new page with further info on the scripts and where to download them from Khalibloo / Khalibloo Panel — Bitbucket

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That certainly looks interesting, though I don't use the latest version of DS or Genesis 2/3, but still, looks like he put a lot of work into it.

Lobo3433

Admirable
I have not used them myself as of yet since my focus is more on wanting to learn how to model scenes and environments and morphs or clothing is still a far off dream have to have a certain eye for clothing & character development

Lobo3433

Admirable
Came across some updated information concerning this add-on and thought I would share it of course this information is in the Blender Artist forum

The addon currently supports genesis, genesis 2 male/female and genesis 3 male/female. This includes all the derived characters like the michaels and victorias and so on. Basically, all the characters you'd find in the DAZ shop are derived characters and therefore all supported by this addon