• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Becoming nomads

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you for the update and I am really glad things are moving in the right direction for you both and I hope it excels your expectations.

I am lucky enough to be comfortable living with someone who is my soulmate but some years ago my life took a massive turn for the worse and while I was never actually homeless it was a close call at times. I went from just over ten stones in weight to a little over six stones in a matter of weeks, thanks to a mixture of a lack of food and worry. I remember feeling great one winter as friends had donated a little portable TV, that and a chair with the back cut off as TV stand and a run of stair carpet cut into pieces and sewn edge to edge to make a rug was pure luxury for me at the time.

Reading your experiences has brought back memories of those days as if they were yesterday and if anyone had told me then how lucky and happy I would be now I would have laughed at them, not that I laughed much in those days. I hope you are equally as lucky, if not more so, and my prayers are with you.

Stay in touch if you can.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers over this summer. Friday, I leave for North Dakota, and should get there by Saturday night. There have been outpourings of blessings for us, and we appreciate each and every one whether virtual or physical. Take care all, I won't have internet for a while, but, hopefully, not too long a while. And then...watch me roar! lol.
*hugs* all.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I just caught this thread!

You're going to North Dakota?

I was born in Cavalier North Dakota. I lived in Walhalla until age 9. I was last there 12 years ago.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you all for your kind words and prayers over this summer. Friday, I leave for North Dakota, and should get there by Saturday night. There have been outpourings of blessings for us, and we appreciate each and every one whether virtual or physical. Take care all, I won't have internet for a while, but, hopefully, not too long a while. And then...watch me roar! lol.
*hugs* all.

Have a safe journey and enjoy your arrival. Stay in touch as and when you can as we are interested to know how you all are.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yay! I hope the trip was a good one and hope you settle in quickly.

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Wow Dakorillon, you really have been through the mill and out the other side. Oklahoma, North Dakota are alien to me but look so far apart and vastly bigger than Ireland on the Google map. I'm amazed that you and your husband managed to grasp so much out of so little in such a short time, when others would have given up. You are legends in my opinion, and deserve the best of luck.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Good luck in your new place! I always enjoyed getting to know a new house and place. Hope it's fun and exciting for you too.

Hornet3d

Wise
Glad you made it and are settling in, nice to think that the change happened with a New Year just around the corner, sort of a fresh start. I do wish you all the very best.