• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Becoming nomads

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This is a prayer/good energy/etc request.

We are about to be homeless July 31st (lease up and it's already rented to someone else). We have been jobless since end of May. So, just a head's up that I may disappear for a while. Our current plan, if he doesn't get hired before then (lots of applications in, so prayers for that too!), that we will put everything in storage and go live with one of our kids (2 have offered) until he gets something, (he is a HS Social Studies Teacher). So, a temporary homeless. But, we won't have internet after the 31st, unless we are at one of the kid's houses, so won't be around much. And of course with focusing on job hunt, won't be around much anyway in the next 2 weeks.

Will let everyone know when better news arrives!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Why didn't he lease it to you as you were already living there? I hope it works out for you and fast.
The house is owned by the school he was working for. As he is not working for them, we have to get out so that the next teacher can move in. Rent is cheap, but you are at the mercy of a teaching contract.

McGyver

Energetic
That sucks, sorry about your predicament.
I really hope this turns around real quick and you find a new home and the hubster gets a new gig soon...
Sorry if I'm just assuming he is a hubster, not a hubby or hubman... Or plain old husband... Not to imply he is old either.
And not to imply the need for an official lable for your couple's title.
I probably could have thought that out better, but if I think too much this will get longer.
Whatever the designation, I wish you two the best of luck and a smooth road to your new arrangements.

Last edited:

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That sucks, sorry about your predicament.
I really hope this turns around real quick and you find a new home and the hubster gets a new gig soon...
Sorry if I'm just assuming he is a hubster, not a hubby or hubman... Or plain old husband... Not to imply he is old either.
And not to imply the need for an official lable for your couple's title.
I probably could have thought that out better, but if I think too much this will get longer.
Whatever the designation, I wish you two the best of luck and a smooth road to your new arrangements.
He is a honey, rather than hubby, hubster, or certainly not a plain husband. And official labels are important under some circumstances (Trash removal, snake removal, mouse catching, organ removal from porches). Thank you for your well wshes, and we will add them to the box of wishes, that when full, will guarentee wish fullfilment at an unspecified later date.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Good luck in finding work and new housing.
Grew up always having to go stay with relatives due to no home because Dad did not always work.
I never enjoyed that a bit.