• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any Interest in Produce Freebies? (poll)

Is there any interest in produce Freebies?

• Yes Please!

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No Thank You.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Carmen, I only have what Snowfire Graphics created for my online store many years ago. These are a few examples of "Food-Home Cooking" props. The bowl of chili, and the bowl of chicken noodle soup have the textures updated (levels, etc. Applied to bring the picture back to life so to speak). But when I will get this set done to offer as a freebie is anybody's guess. My hand joints are so bad these days that it's all I can do to do my own artwork and computer work of any sort. :-(

Food1.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
These look good dear. Now I am not criticizing but from what little I know of Poser (though have been using it since version4!) would creting bump maps or reliefe maps for the beans and other soup content to give it a more realistic look work?

I Feel for you about the hands, though probably not as bad as yours I have similar problems. Have you tried those compression gloves for injured hands or hands with arthritis? I have very little funds but i got an old pair of tight driving/ergo-gloves and cut off the finger tips leaving as much of the fingers intact but just enough to use my track pad or mouse and it really helped. Als0 found a pair of warm tight merino wool gloves years ago that keep my hands warm and encouraging the flow of blood around the joints and it really helped me work better especially in winter.
If I recall you had Lime disease? Is that what has caused this problem in your hands?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
No, Carmen… I have fibromyalgia and other related syndromes which seems to be including a sort of tendinitis or arthritis or both now. I have a lot of methods of taking care of my hands but the only thing that really works is limiting my use of computer related work. So I sort of ration what I can do in my artistic life.

At any rate the textures are what they are at the time of their creation years ago when I have an online store. All I'm doing now is changing all the TIF maps to JPEG's with a slight bit of enhancement with levels are brightening as needed. It is a freebie and anyone can enhance the maps further for their own use as they wish. (Textures of course cannot be redistributed, nor can the freebie prop itself. Thank you for your interest. :)