• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any interest in Mane and Tail poses for Harry?

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
:) I've actually got a style like that but I tried to minimized the individual spikes. I'll go back and see if I can't make it look more like a there are individual braids.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Would one of these work for you?

braids.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Yes, I like both of these styles! Looks pretty good, but not sure what to do about the base of the neck there with it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
hmmm, just thinging, I'm assuming that's with Harry's normal length mane? I wonder what it would look like with the foal length mane? :D

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
The more I think about my comment regarding show braids and plaits for Harry, the more I'm coming to think that plaits and braids of a quality to match the rest of Harry aren't likely to be achieved with the mane and tail as they are. :( I'm thinking that realistic ones could only be achieved with new figures for manes and tails with the plaits and/or braids built in from the start. Either that, or a set of Photoshop braids and plaits similar to CWRW's magnificent Manes and Tails overlays

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...I agree Freyfaxi...you would need additional figures or props. To achieve the same quality as the rest of Harry they would probably need to be rigged.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Rae is doing a wonderful job of displaying them. I almost said showing them off but that would have too bad. I have a little more tweaking to do and hopefully promos that are half as nice as the ones Rae did and I'll submit them to the store.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
How are you doing, getting these ready for the store? I LOVE using them... working on my herd of horse now... going to do TWO images with lots of horses all because you made it easy to get great results!!!!!

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Had a minor family emergency and am out of town now for thanksgiving but will do my best to get them submitted as soon as I get back.