• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any interest in Mane and Tail poses for Harry?

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I think I figured out how to save mane and/or tail poses for Harry that do NOT affect the rest of the pose. Is this something that folks would be interested in? Below is an example of the same pose with 3 different mane and tail poses.

harrymanetailexamples.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I know their are quite a few people who have said they have cant get their head around posing the Manes/Tails/Fetlocks so any that would help them would be great :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
THANK YOU!!!!!!! I've been working for TWO DAYS, trying to either get the default mane and tail to look right, and even trying to get Laurie's 2D manes and tails to look right for the Gypsy Vanner I'm working with...and I'm about to hurt my hands AGAIN and am nearly in tears.... to be honest, it's why I've stopped using Harry... I just can't seem to 'get ahold' mentally/physically of how to pose his mane and tail....others can...but for me.... !

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
NOW .... I'm in HAPPY tears... I have not had so much FUN with Harry since forever... I did this with Daio's mane & tail poses very quickly, injected 50% draft to everything...played posing the default horse stance a bit... and only tweaked the mane & tail pose a teeny bit...and I'm SO SO SO HAPPY!!! This set is SO worth $$...!!!! To me, it's like Daio worked magic and took all the scary aspects out of the mane and tail! I found her poses are SO EASY to apply, and I can tweak the pose of each just a little bit for my horse body pose, without loosing the great looks she's created!!!! To be able to use Harry's own mane and tail is TRULY a dream come true!!!!!!
ProudGypsyVanner2.jpg

I'll be making a complete art image, larger, with my handsome guy here, asap!

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
Please, Please..Pretty Please ?? :) We definitely need separate mane and tail poses for our darling Harry :) Posing his mane and tail are the most frustrating aspects of him. Now..what would be a perfect item for him would be some show quality manes/tails..eg, Plaited or briaded :)

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
;);););)
Please, Please..Pretty Please ?? :) We definitely need separate mane and tail poses for our darling Harry :) Posing his mane and tail are the most frustrating aspects of him. Now..what would be a perfect item for him would be some show quality manes/tails..eg, Plaited or briaded :)
Show quality manes/tails would I think require textures rather than poses. ;)