• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any interest in Mane and Tail poses for Harry?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Daio ooohh, hope all is well, now, with the family...and that you all have a HAPPY Thanksgiving!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Sorry to hear about the emergency, and hope all is better now. Enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
PS went back to my gallery here and added what is under this image on my website:
I could not have created this exciting image without the use of Daio's upcoming POSES
for the MANE, TAIL and even Body for the HiveWire Horse! I used all her poses from
all three parts (Body, Mane & Tail - which can be mixed and matched!!) It's her skill that
gave me control of the gorgeous mane and tail that Harry has! I'm so lucky to have been
one of her beta testers!! I adore this horse but could never get a handle on those controls.
(I did tweak her pose to make the bay horse 'nipping at the Paint)

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Sorry for the delay. My Uncle died Thanksgiving Weekend. :(

However, I have finally submitted these to the store :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm sorry for you loss Daio.

Good news on getting them submitted tho.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
PS went back to my gallery here and added what is under this image on my website:
I could not have created this exciting image without the use of Daio's upcoming POSES
for the MANE, TAIL and even Body for the HiveWire Horse! I used all her poses from
all three parts (Body, Mane & Tail - which can be mixed and matched!!) It's her skill that
gave me control of the gorgeous mane and tail that Harry has! I'm so lucky to have been
one of her beta testers!! I adore this horse but could never get a handle on those controls.
(I did tweak her pose to make the bay horse 'nipping at the Paint)
Glad they are being so useful for you Lyne. I remember my frustration with Harry when I first got him.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Sorry for the delay. My Uncle died Thanksgiving Weekend. :(

However, I have finally submitted these to the store :)

ohhhh hun, that's so painful.... I am sorry for your loss! (too many of my family has also died around the winter holidays... it makes it doubly hard. ) :(

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh oooh ME ME... LOL! (but I can't beta test - my hands are not good)