• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I always thought it looked comfy, though I'd like a footstool to go with it for sure. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, that's where I got it, and Island Girl had a couple of sets of poses for it, though they were for V4. Hmmmmm, I don't remember now if I have that installed, and if so, which Runtime it's all installed to. ~scratches head~

Edited to Add: I just checked, and the chair, the texture set for it, and both sets of poses are installed, and since it was quite a while ago, I found them in my DS 3 Advanced Runtime.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yes, that's where I got it, and Island Girl had a couple of sets of poses for it, though they were for V4. Hmmmmm, I don't remember now if I have that installed, and if so, which Runtime it's all installed to. ~scratches head~

Yeah, that's an IGD chair pose for Dawn with some changes to hold the book, etc. I think she used the same chair for her Dawn poses that are here.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sympatico Studios - these guys are so talented!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree. I did have to take a double take to make sure that was really hair I was seeing on Kitty's head. :D