• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
How Poser specific is this? It's clothing, so I ought to be able to fit it to the figure and have it follow in Studio, right? If it's just materials that are Poser-specific that's not a big deal.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
How Poser specific is this? It's clothing, so I ought to be able to fit it to the figure and have it follow in Studio, right? If it's just materials that are Poser-specific that's not a big deal.
Hey JOdel, I beta tested the I Can Fly set for Janet, and the Knickers, Shirt and Boots are .CR2s, and the Aviator Hat, Goggles and Wings are .PP2s, so I can't imagine them not being usable in DS.

That said, I haven't upgraded my DS past 4.0 Pro, so not sure I can test them for you, but I can't imagine that much has changed between 4.0 and 4.10 as far as using these types of files. The textures probably will need to be adjusted, as I always had to do that back with DS 2, DS 3, and DS 4, so that's usually a given. I can tell you the materials are not FF and SF specific, as there's only the one set of materials.

Hope that helps some.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK JOdel, I just did a couple of quick renders, so no fancy lighting or posing. All I did was import Luna's .CR2, and the Shirt, Knickers and Boots .CR2s into my DS 4.0P. Then I imported the Aviator Hat and Wings .PP2s.

The only issue I found was with the toes of the Boots. For some reason they came in a little bent down and twisted, but I was able to tweak the Bend and Side-Side parameters to fix them, though they probably could use better tweaking. I just wanted to do a quick test.

How much different they would appear in DS 4.10, I have no idea, and once I save this and close it, I won't be able to reopen it, because I'm using the Poser version of Luna, so she's going to explode in DS when I reopen the file. ;) I just thought you might like to get an idea of how they load up in DS.

DS4Test.jpg

DS4Test-2.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just got home to Alisa's email that I Can Fly has been accepted into the HiveWire3d store! I've been wanting to do clothing since I started using Poser the day Poser 5 came out. So the title of this product describes how I feel.

I Can Fly!

main.png

banner3.png

It includes a set of knickers, a shirt with laces, a pair of boots, a set of Da Vinci wings and an aviator hat for Baby Luna.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Very cool! Excellent render!

Thank you for all the help with this one.