• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Satira Capriccio

Distinguished
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love the glasses. Will be getting them for sure.

But ... I so want that chair in Glitter's render. Not for Dawn. For ME!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I always thought it looked comfy, though I'd like a footstool to go with it for sure. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, that's where I got it, and Island Girl had a couple of sets of poses for it, though they were for V4. Hmmmmm, I don't remember now if I have that installed, and if so, which Runtime it's all installed to. ~scratches head~

Edited to Add: I just checked, and the chair, the texture set for it, and both sets of poses are installed, and since it was quite a while ago, I found them in my DS 3 Advanced Runtime.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yes, that's where I got it, and Island Girl had a couple of sets of poses for it, though they were for V4. Hmmmmm, I don't remember now if I have that installed, and if so, which Runtime it's all installed to. ~scratches head~
Yeah, that's an IGD chair pose for Dawn with some changes to hold the book, etc. I think she used the same chair for her Dawn poses that are here.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree. I did have to take a double take to make sure that was really hair I was seeing on Kitty's head. :D