• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anime Girl Kristin 2.0

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
While going through my backups and archives I came across some old promo and marketing materials I had helped make for some of Chris' products years ago when we occasionally worked together. We both had a love of classic Japanese Giant Robot Anime, especially Macross, and I did some work with him on some of his variables. I found an old Marketing Video for the VGF-14 I had made, but at the time none of the websites suported linking animations to products yet, so I stuck it on youtube and shared it with Chris. I found it is still there, so I thought in his memory I would share it here. I had hoped to make some animated preset scenes for "Perfect Transformations" for the various Variables he had created that could be used as animated pose blocks - but computer and life problems started taking a heavy toll halfway through the first set (for the VGF-14).
O am sharing this for those who may never have seen it (was working on a space scene involving the Wildhog...but it never got completed).
Chris, I miss you buddy. I am still waiting on that alien hover tank to ERC script from 2013...

Edit: Oh, wait... here's another...

Last edited:
That sounds like an exciting project! Going back to enhance Anime Girl Kristin with improved rigging, facial expressions, and character presets shows your dedication to delivering a top-notch experience. The addition of an ERC controlled walk cycle is a great touch. Looking forward to the updates, and I'm sure the community will appreciate the improvements in textures and bump maps. Best of luck with the completion, and I can't wait to see the enhanced version in action!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Alexandro, and welcome to HiveWire. Unfortunately, I don't think there will be any changes made to Anime Girl Kristen, as Chris, the creator, passed away.

I have sent you a private message. Please click on the little envelope image at the top right of the page to read it, and please reply. Thanks.