• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Here's something else that might add some value. I know Ghostman has his killer guns coming out soon, but this one is different. This still needs some tweaking and I need to add some machine screws and finish the blade. But this is what I modeled up tonight for Sora based on all the input here in this thread. I've been gathering up the weapon ideas, and came up with this sawed off double barrell pistol with a big gnarly blade.

GunBlade4a.JPG
GunBlade5.JPG
GunBlade6.JPG
GunBlade7.JPG
GunBlade2.JPG

My idea is that you could hide the blade and also the extended trigger guard.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, now THAT's interesting. I like it as well . . . two weapons in one. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, and I wish the one I tried following a ZBrush tutorial last year had turned out better.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looks great there Paul. This will certainly be another great option for folks.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
If people wanted it a bit shorter than that, would a transmap work?
(sorry, I don't know anything about the modelling side of things)

I love both the Long and this shorter style!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
To do it properly in DS I think you would need a geograft...in poser alternate geometry might be a possibility but I'm not sure.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sounds good Chris...lol...I just realised I posted this here. I thought I was talking about short cat tails...I should have paid more attention.