• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
And a couple more combinations
HairWork58.JPG
HairWork59.JPG
from other angles.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW!! Love all of the styles and movement options!! Really like the second and fourth ones!

Is it possible to do one like the Hero Hair morph for Dawn that is rather kind of straight up sort of like you are falling?

Would like to see those pigtails possibly do that too.:roflmao:
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Here are a few of the last morphs that have been requested specifically for Sora.
A pointed chin, a raised mouth, a closed mouth smile with no side creases, and a comparison of a wide open smile with faces creases and a new one with no side creases.

Darn, I am not getting forum notifications and have missed some action here. The new morphs are welcome, Chris!

And just a couple more screen grabs for fun.

Modeling Anime hair is really challenging - so much that I have to dig into other programs to find them. Like for example, this one I used with Nearme back in 2013 (rendered in Poser with Octane), which was converted from Metasequoia to Poser. Nearly all traditional Anime hair I have seen was created in that program for use with MikuMikuDance, which is another Japanese program. I have yet to find a workflow to create spiky hair like this.

KonataIzumi_fanart__by_ken1171.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Your classification of anime must be a very strict definition because I would have called that hair anime especially as it has the kitten ears that you see in Anime.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Your classification of anime must be a very strict definition because I would have called that hair anime especially as it has the kitten ears that you see in Anime.

I have to agree, from what I've come to understand Anime covers several styles and seems rather difficult to pin down to one particular look.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lol...that was similar to what my daughter said when I asked her. She knows more about anime than I do. ..

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I kind of like the Austin hair for Hiro as far as the spiked variety goes.
A few slayer toys with bump, spec, and displacement maps to scatter around. Just about to have the first set of mats completed and into beta testing. Great job on the trunk mat Ghostman! I did modify per some decos and blood overlay textures.
Sora's Toys.jpg Books copy.jpg bluegold560090990 copy.jpg Pinkgroup copy.jpg

Last edited: