• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

An add-on for Elfen Wear for Dawn

Roberta

Eager
An add-on for "Elfen Wear for Dawn" by SatiraCapriccio. The new package - the name is RA Rey - includes 5 complete sets. If you want to take a look, it's on sale until the end of the month. If you like SatiraCapriccio's products, you will find some add-ons for them.My store at Renderosity

RA_Rey_coricata_metalloFirma.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I love the sets you make for Satira's products, and this looks like a must have too. :D

Roberta

Eager
I love the sets you make for Satira's products, and this looks like a must have too. :D
Thank you!:) I tried to communicate with SatiraCapriccio through the Rosity site-mail. But she doesn't answer .... Maybe she doesn't see the communications.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well I just sent her a note in one of our convos here to tell her I saw your post about your new Rey set for her Elfen Wear. She'll be on here later in the day, so she'll see it then.

You probably would have better contact with her here at HW. Just start a conversation with her. I'm not sure how she's set up with site mail at Rosity.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No. Sorry. I don't visit Renderosity a lot, and when I do, I don't notice site-mail. I did finally find your messages. Best way to communicate with me would be here through HW Conversations.

These are fabulous!

Was there anything you still needed from me.

Roberta

Eager
No. Sorry. I don't visit Renderosity a lot, and when I do, I don't notice site-mail. I did finally find your messages. Best way to communicate with me would be here through HW Conversations.

These are fabulous!

Was there anything you still needed from me.
I answered you on Rosity. For the templates, I found them .. :) From now on I will contact you on this site.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
This looks lovely! I've moved this over to Across the Community, as the Show Me the Honey forum is reservered for our former CAs ;).

Miss B

CV-BEE
BTW Roberta, your main promo image for Rey, which you have up in your Renderosity gallery, was one of those chosen for the Poser Staff Picks this week. :D

Miss B

CV-BEE
I was wondering if they send notifications, because I had two Poser renders chosen back in 2017, but don't recall how I found out. Then again, I'm on Renderosity daily so I often see this sort of thing before getting a notice/email about it.

Roberta

Eager
I was wondering if they send notifications, because I had two Poser renders chosen back in 2017, but don't recall how I found out. Then again, I'm on Renderosity daily so I often see this sort of thing before getting a notice/email about it.
I usually go to the Renderosity site and notice a notification in the site emails.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, so do I, now-a-days. I'm not sure they were sending actual notifications 4 years ago, or I could just not be remembering correctly.