• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

2018 ORS Contest Winners are ...

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
Oh wow, congratulations to all the winners! For some reason I thought the judging was next Wednesday, and I was surprised to see the results already posted.
I'm more surprised and also delighted to win an Honorable Mention prize! I didn't think I had much chance there. Thanks also to all those who donated the prizes. :)

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
A bit late as I've been offline a few days. Congrats to all the winners and those who didn't win but entered all the OTHER beautiful entries. So glad I didn't have to judge this!!

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Congratulations to the winners from my holidays (therefore a bit late) and thank you for the honorablemention! Wow, I'm thrilled!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love this contest every year. Ken has so many amazing products that make for some inspiring imagery. It's been a treat to see the renders coming in, and getting a feel for the talent and passion being put in to each piece.

I also add my thanks to all involved, from artists, to sponsors, to judges, my partner Lisa, and finally to Ken.

Thank you all, and finally congratulations to the deserving winners.