2018 ORS Contest Winners are ...

Discussion in 'Official HiveWire 3D Contests' started by LisaB, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Oh wow, congratulations to all the winners! For some reason I thought the judging was next Wednesday, and I was surprised to see the results already posted.
    I'm more surprised and also delighted to win an Honorable Mention prize! I didn't think I had much chance there. Thanks also to all those who donated the prizes. :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Chris, mininessie and Rae134 like this.
  2. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Definitely. I knew it had to be a winning render the moment I first seen it.

3. Alisa

Alisa Peacekeeper & HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

A bit late as I've been offline a few days. Congrats to all the winners and those who didn't win but entered all the OTHER beautiful entries. So glad I didn't have to judge this!!

4. Varnayrah

Varnayrah Eager Contributing Artist

Congratulations to the winners from my holidays (therefore a bit late) and thank you for the honorablemention! Wow, I'm thrilled!

Chris likes this.
  5. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Love this contest every year. Ken has so many amazing products that make for some inspiring imagery. It's been a treat to see the renders coming in, and getting a feel for the talent and passion being put in to each piece.

I also add my thanks to all involved, from artists, to sponsors, to judges, my partner Lisa, and finally to Ken.

Thank you all, and finally congratulations to the deserving winners.

Ken Gilliland, Miss B and mininessie like this.
  6. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Thank to you all!

7. luannemarie

luannemarie Adventurous

omg, thank you so much for honorable mention. Great pics by all!!!

8. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

Today I got the email with details of how to claim my prizes! this has made me feel more confident in my abilities now, even though I have tons of stuff to learn yet. :)

Ken Gilliland, Miss B and mininessie like this.
  9. Debbie

Debbie Inspired

I haven't had anything as yet I am sure I will soon...Congratulations Bonnie :)

mininessie likes this.
  10. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

I'll wait a few days before I go and do what I love.... prize shopping!

11. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

i have my prize fron rendo now.