• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

11th Annual Open Rendering Season Contest 2017

Dan30

Adventurous
If I may ask, with the "coupon" awarded for the Hivewire3D store, can we still get products that are now being sold exclusively through the Daz store ?
And since this contest is actually the first contest I ever participated in, I am not aware of how things are going to follow...I think a short briefing on that would be beneficial for all.
Thank you so much.

Wildlyfe

Inspired
I am so excited to get an Honorable Mention! I have been wanting to enter this contest for years, and just get putting it off. There are always so many really inspiring entries. This year I decided I just wasn't going to put it off again.

I know we are supposed to be getting a confirmation email soon, but I haven't gotten mine and I don't want to miss it. Should I be concerned?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
If I may ask, with the "coupon" awarded for the Hivewire3D store, can we still get products that are now being sold exclusively through the Daz store ?
And since this contest is actually the first contest I ever participated in, I am not aware of how things are going to follow...I think a short briefing on that would be beneficial for all.
Thank you so much.

The products that are being moved to Daz still exist as product pages here, with files attached, except they are disabled. We are and still will be able to gift you these items directly from our store even though they are not currently sold here.

Chris usually emails the contest winners as well as sponsors on announcement day but he's been away with family for a long weekend and hasn't gotten to it yet. Details on how to claim your prizes will be coming in email shortly.