• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

11th Annual Open Rendering Season Contest 2017

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Current batch of submissions are uploaded. Please check your entries to be sure the title and artist nickname are correct.

Roberta

Eager
Hello everyone!
I have noticed that by clicking on the various images they do not appear to the actual size, but a little smaller

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Before uploading to the galleries, all images are resized. Otherwise, images quite frequently exceed the gallery upload limitations. There appears to be a rather generous submit limit as it's not uncommon for Monthly and Contest submissions to be in the 2-8 mb range.

Judging will be on the actual submissions, not from the galleries.

Szark

Awesome
thanks Chris I have now shared it. I may not be able to enter but I can support it in my own small way.

Szark

Awesome
Thanks Miss B. If I get time I might whip out a quick one. I have had time to get a new frog render out.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
okay I still have time to enter. Now to think of ideas and start rendering tomorrow. Maybe download the birds tonight so I can play tomorrow.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh yikes. I was hoping to get an entry in, but I've been so busy trying to get my next product ready to submit. You'd think having just enjoyed five days off work (vacation & holiday), I'd have found SOME time for putting together an entry.

On another note, submissions have been uploaded to the gallery. As usual, check that title and artist is correct.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh come on Satira, you've got 9 more days to create an entry. I'm sure you could come up with something great in that amount of time. ;)