• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
Resource icon

Poser The K cigarette 2018-07-29

No permission to download
The K CIGARETTE

is a little prop for those of us who still smoke, or at least want to render scenes with people smoking...
(Yes I know - smoking kills, and yadda yadda)

PROMO 1.jpg

As most of my props it has some options and morphs (like unlit/lit/burning down)
Just try each dial to see what exactly it does.

The cigarette tip was added later to be used in a 1920's scene (think "The Great Gatsby")
It has no extra functions.

Both the cigarette and the cigarette tip come in exact real world scale (e.g. the cigarette is 84 millimetres long)
They can be loaded either as independent, unparented props or as smartprops which automatically parent to the RIGHT hand's index finger, or to each other (like -->cigarette to tip).
Reparent as you need.

As an extra there is a "smart" smoke column which parents to the cigarette.
Please read the manual for further information on how it works best.

Finally I've included two hand poses and two full body poses for SASHA-16, for inspirational purposes.
All poses should work on other figures too, with slight adjustments.

Happy rendering! (cough! cough!)
:p

Karina

PROMO 2.jpg
Reactions: Miss B
Author
Karina
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating