• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Wayii

Inspired
Hey Dana :D You haven't missed it this year but honestly, with the shelter in place orders this year I'm prolly not going to do anything for it since I can't see things calming down by May. I'll just be happy if I can get Kaiju the foster cat to stop terrorizing Mew so we can have them in the same room unattended by then.

Wayii

Inspired
The Distraction

Still with the Hivewire House Cat wearing Lyne's Boy(s), the Silly Cat Things bat wings and the Lisa's Botanicals (but this time black eyed susans, pansies, and ivy). But this time Noggin's rat is saving Loik's bacon by serving as a distraction.
Distraction.jpg

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
At home, but not necessarily inside. People are out walking or biking. I have a couple acres so I can roam extensively without seeing anyone.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I hope the weather is nice Rowan, or you could catch a cold, then your health will not be 100%. So make sure you're dressed warm enough.

Wayii

Inspired
At home, but not necessarily inside. People are out walking or biking. I have a couple acres so I can roam extensively without seeing anyone.

I live near DC. Idiots were milling about in the tidal basin in clusters despite the bans. People are still trying to have their dogs groomed.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Hey Dana :D You haven't missed it this year but honestly, with the shelter in place orders this year I'm prolly not going to do anything for it since I can't see things calming down by May. I'll just be happy if I can get Kaiju the foster cat to stop terrorizing Mew so we can have them in the same room unattended by then.

Wow! That means I'm really late! Almost a year!

Dana

tantographics

Inspired
WOW tantographics, what a wonderful, interesting version of your render. Oh, and thanks for posting the original render as well. It's amazing what can be done to make them look so totally different. :)
Thanks for your comment. For everyone who might be wondering, the effect was done through DeepDreamGenerator. Love the many effects it provides.

"Penelope's Dream"

My tuxedo cat, Penelope, unlike her hunter predecessor Zoë, is an indoor cat. Penelope is confined to the house (like us these days) and her interaction with chipmunks is pretty much limited to watching them through a window, but I like to think that in her dreams she gets to hunt.
Penelope's Dream.jpg

I made a texture to match Penelope's unique coat from three textures in the CWRW Black, White & Tuxedos set. In addition to the Gogmagog scene, the Black-eyed Susans and the House Cat, the image includes JTrout's Chipmunk.