• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge. New items added May 15th. Challenge ends May 31st.
Snowfall At Midnight
robert952

Snowfall At Midnight

Jan 17 11:45 PM with Samsung_flash
I was impressed with the camera and results. Not a work of art but impressive
(c) Robert Chenoweth, 2018, All rights reserved.
A very nice photo. The white light of the street lamp reflecting of the snow covered trees is awesome. What type of camera did you use?

Thanks.

Camera: Samsung S5 cell phone with flash (because I forgot to turn it off from last time I needed fill light - so happy accident for the foreground a bit). I've been amazed at the quality for my point and shoot family shots and such as these. Also, the advantage that the snow had stopped falling.

And, I agree a lot of help from the reflective snow. Issue with the LEDs is the quick fall off. The house across the street from me (a pan of about a 45 degree to the left) is in almost total darkness even with the snow.

Media information

Album
Robert952
Added by
robert952
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media