• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Savage Beasts
Caption
Gurt drew back his bow and took careful aim at the woolly beast as it charged him. It could easily crush him underfoot he knew, but his village needed food. Only a careful shot had any hope of stopping the beast. His heart thundered in his chest and felt as if it would burst free. The ground itself shook beneath him as the mighty beast drew closer. He prepared to throw himself out of the monstrosity's path as he took a measured breath and let the arrow fly...

Featuring Dusk SE, Refits of pieces of Savage Outfit for Dawn, Savage Weapons for Dawn, Dante for Dusk, and Summoner's Mammoth. Poser 2014 Pro Firefly render with minimal post work. I figured I needed to get back to basics as I have been doing too many mist and cloud add-ons lately.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
After Dusk
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata