1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
Carey

Not Just Your Farm

Yes, That is my farm, digitally speaking...

Not Just Your Farm
Carey, Sep 15, 2017
DanaTA, James R., Me195 and 1 other person like this.
    • mininessie
      :laugh: funny!
      Carey likes this.
    • Carey
      @mininessie I am one of those that is always wondering if people actually see what I see.. On the farm I always got a kick out of watching a new colt or calf seeing things around the farm for the first time. Course always watching for these things got me in trouble for not doing my work.. Yep, I'd be sent to talk to the chickens...again....lol

The Barn and corn crib were my first major hexagon creations, way back when....
      mininessie likes this.
    • mininessie
      :) you did a great work on the models!
      Carey likes this.
    • Rating:
      5/5,
      Lyne
      Love this! Reminds me to, of childhood and Mom's berry vines! yum! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    just Fer Giggles
    Uploaded By:
    Carey
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    577.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2000px
    Height:
    1245px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).