• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Nemesis
Alien Officer
Caption
TITLE: "Nemesis"
MEDIA: "Pen Linework"
YEAR: 1994
BACKGROUND:
A Pen Linework of the 1994 redesign I worked on of one of my old alien species. This is not just one of the Aliens, but a specific character from that species. At this time I do not wish to reveal the species name, or details of the story line. It may or may not someday make it to publication, if I ever go back to working on it and finish it.

A scan of a very old work I did, back in college. This image was created using an artistic lining pen. It was rendered on a medium tooth drawing surface, 12x19 inch. The entire piece took me only about 20 minutes to complete. This is a scan from a reduction of the original.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Science Fiction
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata