• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Little Sprouts Sticking Together in a Big Scary World
Dakorillon (IMArts)

Little Sprouts Sticking Together in a Big Scary World

Created for the #We are all in this Together Render Contest.
Caption
Products used:
HiveWire HouseCat with Savannah skin by CWRW and PuddyTat pose by Pomerlis
Dawn with Nissa Character by Enchantment
Pose for Nissa from Diva and Friend by Pomerlis
Swirling Archana Outfit by Ryverthorn
Haiwaiian Hula Outfit by Ken Gilliand
TrollDroll Hair
Lisa's Botanicals Beanstalk
Lisa's Botanicals Scarier Trees
Lisa's Botanicals Elephant Grass
Lisa's Botanicals Heart of the Matter

Rendered in Poser Pro 11, in FireFly
Post work in PD Howler 2021

I originally wanted to render this in Daz because that is what I'm more familiar with, and I had a few other grand ideas to go with it...but couldn't get the nissa inj to work on Dawn in Daz (don't know why, I've gotten poser inj to work on Victoria before in daz...) And then I was having issues with other stuff, and finally, just said, well, fine, I'll do it in Poser. And started in there...and then found that some of the items I wanted to use didn't have Poser versions! LOL...so, I altered what I was going to do..and this came out of it. I'm pretty happy with it over all, so, new skills learned and new things conquered. Probably won't have time to try the other two ideas I had for the contest. But, this is good. I also did a version that was darker...but everyone always says my images are too dark, don't know if it's my monitor or what, they look fine to me. And we have generally found that I can see more colors than most people, so it is fine for me, and I have to have hubby check things before sending out. BUT, I like the darker version even better, personally.
Reactions: Shanarah
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Dakorillon-Immortal Moments-2
Added by
Dakorillon (IMArts)
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings