HaiGan

Following the leader

The various Hivewire child characters: Diva, Jungle Kids, Deirdre (beta), Baby Luna

Following the leader
HaiGan, Jan 21, 2017
Caption:
"We're following the leader, the leader, the leader/we're following the leader wherever she may go!"

The various Hivewire child characters. Front of the line, on the right of the picture, is Diva, then Jungle Kids, then Deirdre (not yet released), then Baby Luna.

Top and shorts from Glitterati, baby knit from Eblank. Mitsu Hair, Leandro Hair, Music Diva Hair. Flinks Sky, Meadow and Flowers. Pose inspiration from Winnie the Pooh and Disney's animated Peter Pan.
jonrea, Dan30, mininessie and 3 others like this.
    • Darryl
      Ya know, this is kinda awesome. Those children have a lot of life and show off the figures so well. The slight hyper extension of the front character's left leg is a nice detail that I'll file away for my own posing.
    • HaiGan
      I look very silly when I'm creating poses, because I try to put myself into the same position and/or make the same movement (firstly to make sure it's possible, secondly to figure out which joints rotate and bend and by what amount). My knees also hyper-extend like that, plus I see it in gymnasts and dancers, so I put it in there.
    • Darryl
      I've noticed that as well, mostly in kids (gotta stop staring at kids). Mine won't do it, no way, no how. I think I have hyper extension envy, lol.
    • CNorth
      Any news on when Deirdre will be released? We need more kids here :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    HaiGan's Stuff
    Uploaded By:
    HaiGan
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    989px
    Height:
    881px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).