• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Following the leader
HaiGan

Following the leader

The various Hivewire child characters: Diva, Jungle Kids, Deirdre (beta), Baby Luna
Caption
"We're following the leader, the leader, the leader/we're following the leader wherever she may go!"

The various Hivewire child characters. Front of the line, on the right of the picture, is Diva, then Jungle Kids, then Deirdre (not yet released), then Baby Luna.

Top and shorts from Glitterati, baby knit from Eblank. Mitsu Hair, Leandro Hair, Music Diva Hair. Flinks Sky, Meadow and Flowers. Pose inspiration from Winnie the Pooh and Disney's animated Peter Pan.
Ya know, this is kinda awesome. Those children have a lot of life and show off the figures so well. The slight hyper extension of the front character's left leg is a nice detail that I'll file away for my own posing.

I look very silly when I'm creating poses, because I try to put myself into the same position and/or make the same movement (firstly to make sure it's possible, secondly to figure out which joints rotate and bend and by what amount). My knees also hyper-extend like that, plus I see it in gymnasts and dancers, so I put it in there.

I've noticed that as well, mostly in kids (gotta stop staring at kids). Mine won't do it, no way, no how. I think I have hyper extension envy, lol.

Media information

Album
HaiGan's Stuff
Added by
HaiGan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename