• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Magic Among The Ruins
Lyne

Magic Among The Ruins

Caption
I finally got off my duff, and submitted some more of my art to the Monthly gallery, so I have not YET put this one on my website and added all my credits and notes....stay tuned. In the meanwhile... Dawn SR1 and Elisa skin with Harry to make the centauress,
Castaway - dynamic version (found here at HW store)
Fabiana's Winter Whirl bracers for V4, converted to Dawn
Piccolo the dragon from RDNA and Sveva's Background
and of course Songbird Remix Ken's bird-my "magical bird" created with two birds/colors
Now this is different, now I hear the muse is being effected by the fluctuation of the poles, artists all over the world are doing wild and wonderful things, I myself had a two hour conversation with one of my characters.....lol I like this

Thanks, Carey! :)

I've got a lot of 'how I did that' notes under the LARGE original in my home gallery with all the credits now:
magicruins

Media information

Album
Lyne's Centaurs & Mermaids
Added by
Lyne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata