• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
War Pony
this is a nice horse set. If I can make a suggestion here if you want the the hide blanket to look more conforming and are like me unable to figure out magnets or morph brush, try turning off shadows just for the blanket.
Am I to assume this is the spoken of War Horse set? Is it in the store yet of not when do you think? I have picked up the sets over at 'Rosity and the painted textures for MilHorse1 already which is more likely what I will be using for my project mostly for technical reasons. Will this set be workable for MilHorse1 as well as Harry?

@carmen indorato No this is not the new set for Harry. It is the Native Costume for the MilHorse by Daio (I think its the Version 2). There is a different collar and saddle with the blanket that I've hidden. And the texture is one I created from Harry's black texture (mane/tail postworked).
I've only just got Poser so don't know how to use it properly yet. I'm going with a gust of wind got under the front and is blowing the blanket up :p

:)
Ok. It is your art so you can go with what you want dear. Just throwing some simple get-arounds from someone who does not know the complicated stuff like morph brush or morph tool and is forced to be real creative how ti fix things to avoid too much post headaches!

Media information

Album
Horses
Added by
Rae134
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename