• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Rocking Horse
Featuring the Rocking Horse for the HW Horse.
Caption
My holiday card featuring the Rocking Horse for the HW Horse. ©2014-2105 CWRW

I share my artwork here to show off the products used, many of which are products made by CWRW or in tandem with Hivewire. All artwork contained in my gallery (cwrw) is copyrighted ©2004-2016 LLPrindle Design. All rights reserved. My work may NOT BE reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way (which includes places like Photobucket, Facebook etc) without my express written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.
Exquisite card Laurie!! I love how you have done the lighting!

Thank you Laurie, Chirs, Paul!! I love the textures on this guy!! I can't wait to use him.

Media information

Album
CWRW HW Horse Artwork
Added by
CWRW
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Image metadata

Filename