• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Alien Torches
Alien Servitor in Hallway
Caption
TITLE: "Alien Torches"
MEDIA: "Pencil"
YEAR: 2005
BACKGROUND:
An Apocraphan worker caste wanders the network of tunnels in one of the demensional keeps. With the aide of a materialization cube he performs routine maintenance and interfaces with the Soul-net. The Apocraphan Worker caste are the backbone of the Apocraphai. Little is yet known of the almost hive like social structure of the Apocraphai.

This image was created using a .05mm Technical Pencil. It was rendered on a medium tooth drawing surface, 8.5x11 inch, as found in a leatherbound, Tara sketchbook. The entire piece took me about 4 hours to complete. I was disappointed that ink bled through from the back of the picture when I spray sealed it. I have tried to clean it up digitally.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Science Fiction
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata