• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
101 Dalmatians? Fun scene. It's rare that anyone manages to get anything reasonably convincing out of the MilDog. It's showing its age even worse than the MilCat.

Carey

Extraordinary
101 Dalmatians? Fun scene. It's rare that anyone manages to get anything reasonably convincing out of the MilDog. It's showing its age even worse than the MilCat.
Up until now, I had never messed with Mill DogDalmatian, when the thought of putting the HW Horse and such a aged and clearly inferior model together in a scene, "crazy" did enter into it, but going a little nuts has never even slowed me down before. I have tried this trick before and no one will ever see the results of such a failed experiment....lol

Carey

Extraordinary
Carey that is a fantastic scene! WOW!
the horse pose might look vaguely familiar and I am ever so grateful to have it to play with, course I changed it slightly and found some old tap shoes to make this dance routine a bit more lively...lol Thanks for enjoying my work, that goes for all of you that take time out to share a few fun memories with me here, hope it brought a smile to your face....

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Soar
Soar 101z.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Horse of all kind
well...my apport to the fantasy idea in another thread! :laugh:

Soooo Sweet!! Love him/erm her? The Adorable Ness strikes again!! I will have to work on a version I have been toying with. Although, my arial combat peace is close to complete so not sure If I want to post with PS wings or wait.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
But this Is just a re work of an image rendered in Poser and what I used for the base of my Nature Kami a while ago in the Horse challenge. Not sure what you want to call him. Noir Pegasus? Batarang?

Storm Render
Storm Render.jpg

Products Used: Harry the HiveWire Horse, CWRW MNT 3, CWRW's Poses for the HiveWire Horse,Friesian Coat, Custom Eye Color, BG is from Share CG unrestricted use, wings painted in Photoshop

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ah and the Qilin ! There is so much stuff on here ....... !

Earth Qilin
QiLi.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire Horse + custom morph, CWRW Bay Roan Coat Texture, CWRW MNT 3, CWRW Poses for the HiveWire Horse,Arki's Lilithai Strigoia accessories, Horn is off of the old Daz deer updated with Iray gold shader, Custom Skin, Fractals are from Sidherose Graphics.

Last edited: