• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I did a quick snip (lower rez) piece of a very large render of a Rainbow Pegasus FAMILY - you can see the full image, read poem
and some of my "how I did that" here:
overainbow
View attachment 71

That is SO cute, Lyne! It reminds me of a picture book my mom wrote and illustrated for my sisters and I when we were kids. It was called "The Little Pegacorn." At one point in the story the pegacorn flies through a rainbow and becomes rainbow dapple colored. ^.^

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Sorry I've just spent the last 3 days in hospital and didn't have access to the internet. You are so lucky to have contact with heavy horses HaiGan! Clydesdales were always one of may faves growing up (and Welsh Cobs). Thanks for the pretty pics
Rae, sorry to hear you've been in hospital, I hope they can get you sorted out swiftly and that you're feeling better soon!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Awww thanks and nice it could bring a memory Sparky!

and FEEL BETTER Rae and FL!! Hugs!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Still a bit under the weather, almost had a need to go back to the hospital.
First day home was not bad, ate and had my coffee but then downhill.
Next 48 hours were hell, vomiting and the other thing thing that starts wit "D|.
Got so weak I fell once trying to get out of the bathroom.
But last night was one of a full night's sleep with no jumping to potty...Whew! :D
Feel better and able to eat soup and have a wee bit of coffee.

And I am on a short fuse temper wise...as soon as I find that demon from hell who brought all of this to me and my family I will send it back to the devil! :devil"
Honestly it feels like our family is plagued by a demon lately...sigh.
Everyone sick at the same time. :sick:
My plan is simple, when that demon shows his face I will open my mouth and start singing, he will run right back to hell to get away from it...lol. :laugh:

So it may be another day or so before my strength returns to do my art work...sigh.
But it will get there and I will post some new images. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
FL,

Just please keep yourself hydrated! Remember that coffee will dehydrate you (the caffeine) so go lightly on that, but I hope you and your family are all feeling much better, very soon! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that Faery! Seliah's right stay hydrated...and I also hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My first pure 3Delight render. (I've never been happy when any I've done before and usually do an Iray one as well and overlay them together.) Also one of the few where I've done a postwork mane (using CWRW's wonderful packs).
Appys.jpg
Is quite large so i made it a Thumbnail, just click to view bigger :p

Last edited: