• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Aha! Stephen the Gardner has made it into the store!

Love the poses. Particularly with his cat (and the tools). Anyone want to chime in and let me know whether the poses can be converted to use in Studio?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
woo hoo, yippeeee.... yay yay YAY!!

Got my handsome Stephen... and all ... LOVE THE CAT too!! I just ADORE your style!!

Curious.... might you make 'fits' for the young boys (Jungle kids) ? I love that Diva can wear some of your female clothes... :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Aha! Stephen the Gardner has made it into the store!

Love the poses. Particularly with his cat (and the tools). Anyone want to chime in and let me know whether the poses can be converted to use in Studio?

They can, but for most of the Dusk Poses you'll need AdamR's foot pose fix
Using Poser Poses in DAZ Studio - Fixing hands and feet

eta - kitty poses seem to be fine, as are the props (materials may need adjusting)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Gardener Stephen & Cat Stephens
Compatible with Poser

Ruggedly quirky and with a love of nature, it was only natural Stephen became a gardener. He can be found most days working in a garden accompanied by his companion Cat Stephens.

Stephen is a preset character for Dusk and requires Dusk, Dusk Starter Morphs, Dusk's Head Shapes, and Dusk's Body Shapes.

Cat Stephens is a preset character for the HiveWire House Cat and requires the HiveWire House Cat.

Material presets include Full Skin (head/body), Clean Shaven Face and Stubbled Face, and 10 Eye Colors.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Gardener Clothing for Dusk
Compatible with Poser

The Gardener Clothing, a clothing set for Dusk, includes Garden Boots, Garden Clogs, Short Sleeved Shirt, Long Sleeved Shirt, Pants, Shorts, and a prop Hat. Also included are eight texture sets for the clothing.

Eight texture sets (Light Grey, Teal, Azure Mist, Mauve & Periwinkle, Sky Blues, Light Turquoise, Lavender, and Beaver & Timberwolf) for the Boots, Clogs, Short and Long Sleeved Shirts, Pants, Shorts, and Hat

Requires Dusk.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The Gardener Poses for Dusk & HiveWire House Cat
Compatible with Poser

Designed for Stephen for Dusk and Cat Stephens for the HiveWire House Cat, The Gardener Poses includes 12 poses each for Dusk and the HiveWire House Cat, 2 expression poses and an expression reset pose, two hand poses, and poses to reset Dusk and the HiveWire House Cat to the default pose.

Also included are a Garden Shovel and Garden Fork (parented to Dusk, parented to Stephen, and unparented) and poses to reset the tool for a Top Hold or Side Hold.

Poses for Dusk

Poses for the HiveWire House Cat

Used together

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
After ages and ages (I took a break from Stephen to do Aine, Play, and Poses for Diva), Stephen is indeed here! Woohoo!

Of course, I came home to a UPS squealing, so I had to pull the computers out and turn off the UPS. Although, I have the computers pushed back in place, Tsuki is trying everything to get behind the computers or under the box between the two computers. (She's not allowed back there because ... 1. I still don't trust her not to chew on cables and 2. She gets stuck back there.

Thanks JOdel, Lyne, Miss B, and Alisa. I'm looking forward to all the fabulous renders with Stephen and Cat Stephens!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Jungle Kids use Dawn and Diva rather than Dusk, so I'd have to refit and then rig everything for Dawn.

That said ... I have been thinking about doing a matching gardener set for Dawn. After all ... females are gardeners too! If so, I'll certainly consider adding fits for both Diva and the Jungle Kids.

But first ... I have a cute little project in the works. More on that later :D

Curious.... might you make 'fits' for the young boys (Jungle kids) ? I love that Diva can wear some of your female clothes... :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am a tease! But ... I should be able to get some WIPs up in a few days or so. So far, I plan it for Diva. But ... I may change my mind and do it for Dawn instead. For now, it's modeled for Diva, but it's not at all impossible to fit it to Dawn instead.

Hint ... it's suitable for rainy days :wink:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed. Though, it started with the umbrella. Well, that's not true. It started with the pose ideas.

Guess I will have to make the WIP sooner rather than later :wink:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Kewl! :D

Oh, I just had an idea. If you make it for Dawn (and then Diva), we can have a mother and daughter outfit. ;)

RobZhena

Adventurous
Jungle Kids use Dawn and Diva rather than Dusk, so I'd have to refit and then rig everything for Dawn.

That said ... I have been thinking about doing a matching gardener set for Dawn. After all ... females are gardeners too! If so, I'll certainly consider adding fits for both Diva and the Jungle Kids.

But first ... I have a cute little project in the works. More on that later :D

As a Poser user, at little cost for the Dawn and Dusk modules, you could let a Wardrobe Wizard do the Dawn conversion for you, and Dawn clothes can work on Diva.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sweete Brythe for Dawn
Compatible with Poser

SB for Dawn Home Page Banner.jpg

A sweet and gentle character for Dawn, Sweete Brythe floats into your runtime on a gentle breeze. Inspired both by the reference to the "sweete breeth" of the Zephirus winds in The General Prologue of The Canterbury Tales by Chaucer, as well as Mary Poppins and her magical umbrella.

Sweet Brythe for Dawn is a texture and preset character for Dawn and requires Dawn SR2 or higher, Dawn Starter Morphs, Dawn's Head Shapes, Dawn's Body Shapes, and HiveWire Sora for Dawn.

Poser 10+ Required for Sora. Can be used in Poser 9 without HiveWire Sora for Dawn, but the appearance will differ. See promos for a comparison.

SB for Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg
SB for Dawn Product Image 02.jpg

SB for Dawn Product Image 03.jpg
SB for Dawn Product Image 04.jpg

SB for Dawn Product Image 05.jpg
SB for Dawn Product Image 06.jpg

SB for Dawn Product Image 07.jpg
SB for Dawn Product Image 08 Artistic.jpg

SB for Dawn Product Image 08.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sweete Reyn for Dawn
Compatible with Poser

SR for Dawn Home Page Banner.jpg

Whether slogging through rain or floating through the air, Sweete Reyn for Dawn will meet your clothing needs. The clothing set includes conforming Left and Right Reyn Boots, Flyte Cap, Flyte Goggles, Flyte Shirt, Flyte Pants, Flyte Shorts, and a Reyn Hat and a dynamic Reyn Coat.

Sweete Reyn Clothing features conforming Left and Right Boots, Cap, Goggles, Shirt, Pants, Shorts, Hat, and a dynamic Coat.

Ten texture sets for the Boots, Cap, Googles, Shirt, Pants, Shorts, Hat, and Coat, as well as an additional six metal (Bronze, Brushed Gold, Brushed Steel, Brushed White Gold, Gun Metal, and Vintage Copper) texture sets for the Goggles.

SR for Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg
SR for Dawn Product Image 02.jpg

SR for Dawn Product Image 03.jpg
SR for Dawn Product Image 04.jpg

SR for Dawn Product Image 05.jpg
SR for Dawn Product Image 06.jpg

SR for Dawn Product Image 07.jpg
SR for Dawn Product Image 08.jpg

SR for Dawn Product Image 09.jpg
SR for Dawn Product Image 10.jpg

SR for Dawn Product Image 11.jpg