• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
I'm not really an anime fan, but Sora is "realistic" enough to make a beautiful elven maiden, I think. A great expansion for Dawn!
LakeLadyK.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh, that's really stunning! Love the gown too, dynamics are really lovely when done right!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not really an anime fan, but Sora is "realistic" enough to make a beautiful elven maiden, I think. A great expansion for Dawn!
I have to agree Varnayrah, she definitely looks like an Elven Queen. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ooooo I'm loving all the new art with Sora!! Just sorry I've a lot on my "art plate" right now, but I will get to using her asap....

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
View attachment 18891
Beautiful Image and btw Darn rockin Ranger for Huntress set!
View attachment 18897

I love Sora, it's so versatile. I was playing with the morphs of Sora and Dawn this morning and I really liked this face that was the result of mixing them.

Stunning creation and wicked maps! Looking to be using Janet soon in some promos!

She also looks pretty neat with the Diva morphs for a Chibi style char.