• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Sculpted Dusk in P11 Superfly
SculptedDusk.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very nice, Traci! And I agree - Paul just rocks!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So here is my Urban Jungle I was thinking of entering for the Jungle Love contest but I'm not sure if its too obscure.

It does contain Kitty (on the Posers) and Dusks tats are the Blank Panther texture for Kitty and Dawn wearing the lioncloth, also his hat and hair are part of the sale as I think from memory without checking is the Sculpted Dusk morph that's giving him such a yummy body. :p

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking good @Rae134 and @Glitterati3D some buff super pumped guys there!!

Rae that sort of gives me an idea about doing a DEF LEPPARD album cover with kitty!! ROLF ....... Now where to find the 80's hair band hair!

Dante........... Drool!

Monkey Shines
Monkey Shines 2.jpg

Products Used:
Poser Superfly, Dusk, CWRW Taka for Dusk, Sculpted Dusk by CG Cubed, Dusk's Loincloth, Dusk's Mid Length Hair, CWRW Textures for Dusk's loincloth,Call of the Wild Poses for Dusk - Stalk 2, Hearts of Africa - Jungle Depths, Silverkey monkey, Dryad Leaf Scatter - Share CG

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Looking good @Rae134 and @Glitterati3D some buff super pumped guys there!!

Rae that sort of gives me an idea about doing a DEF LEPPARD album cover with kitty!! ROLF ....... Now where to find the 80's hair band hair!

Dante........... Drool!

Thanks, NA! I really do like the Sculpted Dusk.

The 80s band hair.........SAV's Good Ol Girl hair at Renderosity - it even comes with a Dusk fit.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Glitterati3D OOOH!!! thanks for the tip on the hair I will def have to check that out !!!

Yes, Paul did an excellent job on Sculpted Dusk!! Those cut and buffed chars are really awesome!! I need to find some time to play with them more.

Quick Wip
Quick Wip.jpg

Last edited: