• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Gorilla Renders!

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I had this image in my head for sometime... first, patiently for the gorilla release, then for Tiny's gorilla hair, and then, some free time from my projects...

gorilla1.jpg

Models: Hivewire's Gorilla, Tiny's Gorilla Fur, Hivewire's Fallen Tree, DinoRaul's Trees, RDNA Jungle Plants (Ferns), Songbird ReMix Africa, Nature's Wonders Giant Moths and NW's Moths of the World V2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 325

All I have is this one so far. Trying to finish up my Jungle Rage poses for the gorilla. I am not entirely happy with how the Gorilla rendered, I can do better when I have more time. Sadly, that lovely spear pose for Taka is lost, I need to recreate it from scratch...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love both the pink elephants and the grape gorilla, Carey.

Absolutely fabulous Ken! Glad you found some free time to make it!

You're probably the only one who isn't happy with your gorilla KageRage! Poor Taka. Sometimes people (or gorillas) just don't like you, and there isn't anything you can do to change their minds.

Jan

Adventurous
Ken, nice spot in the jungle for your gorilla to show his gentle side with the moths. Lovely render.

KageRyu, I like your render, well done on the posing.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I had this image in my head for sometime... first, patiently for the gorilla release, then for Tiny's gorilla hair, and then, some free time from my projects...

View attachment 13897

Models: Hivewire's Gorilla, Tiny's Gorilla Fur, Hivewire's Fallen Tree, DinoRaul's Trees, RDNA Jungle Plants (Ferns), Songbird ReMix Africa, Nature's Wonders Giant Moths and NW's Moths of the World V2.

Super image Ken! Love it. All the added elements really sell it too. Adding to fb page now.

So cool!