• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

African American Hair For Dawn

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Is there any African American Hair around for Dawn? Preferably free. Daz Studio compatible.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
IIRC there was something released at the time Virtual World did her african morphs in the store but I can't remember which product it was in.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Not free, but I do like this one on Dawn from Mankahoo and it comes with a Dawn fit.

ShoppingCoffeesShop.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I remember seeing a knotty short dread hair for free out there somewhere. It was on a male figure but though I picked it up just not sure who created it or where I found it.

M4 Short Dreads.png

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I know you prefer free but the RDNA Afro hair Stylez set transferred to DAZ store is a real nice versatile set. Been using it since it was first released years ago and just picked up the updates at DAZ on sale. Might want to look at it. I think it is worth the money.