• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Lyne gorgeous image!! Love those Parrots too ......... I May have to get them !!!

Jungle Jack
Well, I sort of needed a story for this one. The python tried to eat the monkey, but luckily for the monkey he had a human friend who knew exactly what to do in this situation. I think the snake will think twice before eating another Silverkey monkey for a snack.
Dusk
CWRW's Rodrigo for Dusk - Jackson
The Adventurer outfit for Dusk
Hearts of Africa Background image
Silverkey Monkey
Sickleyeild Snake

Bridge on the Water Small AR.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Me too... the backgrounds are very nice. Now the last two promos were just artistic renders, correct, no Dusk or Dawn?

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Me too... the backgrounds are very nice. Now the last two promos were just artistic renders, correct, no Dusk or Dawn?
Yap just ARs sorry !! =) although you can get everything on Dawn and Dusk right here. Outfits, Characters etc.

Dawn needs to work out more!! She's looking a little flabby next to hunky Taka!! I also know where to find a nicely sculpted model! Not that I am one for body image lol just saying!!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yap just ARs sorry !! =) although you can get everything on Dawn and Dusk right here. Outfits, Characters etc.

Dawn needs to work out more!! She's looking a little flabby next to hunky Taka!! I also know where to find a nicely sculpted model! Not that I am one for body image lol just saying!!
Well I have some workout gear and equipment in the store for her! Poser or DS take your pick! lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well I have some workout gear and equipment in the store for her! Poser or DS take your pick! lol
And the most gorgeous set of workout clothing I have ever seen!! I wish you could get those pants and top IRL!! I need to find some time and do some renders, but I have precious little of that as of late!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
It was a challenging set to do but it was fun too! Not sure what IRL means. LOL

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Yes, the last couple of images are just artistic renders, Wolffie, just like I do with my own items when I set up my promos. I always tuck one or two artistic renders at the end to try and show folks how things COULD be used, and to hopefully spark a little inspiration. I also like to have at least one artistic render from my Beta testers in those slots, both because they work very hard to test my items (and I like to acknowledge them for their work), as well as to show folks another representation of the items from a different artist's point of view and in their style.

It was a challenging set to do but it was fun too! Not sure what IRL means. LOL

IRL is internet shorthand for "In Real Life."

And I agree with Napalm. That outfit you made is adorable and functional at the same time, and it would be lovely if it was on a store shelf in real life. LOL!

Lyne, this is just wonderful! I really love the splash of color in it with the birds! Are those the macaws?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I can just imagine the look on my trainer's face if I walked into the gym with an outfit like that. :D

Of course, it would also get a lot of comments, not all of them flattering, as I don't have the figure for an outfit like that anymore.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I think to cut down on confusion perhaps we should have a watermark at the bottom of a promo that states "Artist Image" so folks, like myself, don't get confused! lol :p

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I think to cut down on confusion perhaps we should have a watermark at the bottom of a promo that states "Artist Image" so folks, like myself, don't get confused! lol :p
Well, I think if the promotional images and the main image and thumbnails clearly state Background Images :) it should be understood, but shrug I usually don't put that it is an artistic render on images such as those, but it is nice to include them in the product because as said it generates ideas and what could be created.

Thanks!!!:) will keep that in mind for the next set! Though I am not doing the Pop up promos for that one!

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I do that with all my ARs. I put Artistic Render, Miss B and a small logo of whatever software I rendered it in, on 3 lines in one of the bottom corners, depending on where it would be noticed more easily.

For my own renders, I leave off the Artistic Render, and put © Miss B 2016, or whatever year I happened to render it in, in one bottom corner, and the small software logo in the opposite bottom corner.