• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Hi Satira! The house is Victorian House from Redhouse Studios over at Daz. Currently $10.97 (40% off). There are also Haunted (wish I'd known about that!) and Winter texture sets for it at the same discount. All in all a very useful prop! :bee:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, I know I have the Haunted Mansion (one of my first purchases at DAZ back in the day). Don't recall if I have Victorian House. I'll have to check on that. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Heads up. The RDNA migration over to DAZ has hit a lot of the V4 products. The specials change each day, but there are some magnificent bargains.

Like, say, Arki's Ocean Queen Megabundle for $4. Yes that's the dragon, the harness and saddle AND the dragon rider outfits for V4 and M4.

Warning. The packaging is glitchy. Some of the components are missing the content folders. But that will get sorted eventually and if it isn't an emergency, the price is worth having it in your downloads library once it does get sorted.

I saw the cowl dress in the lineup today. The same one as in the tutorials, but for people who aren't wanting to try to roll their own.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the heads up....rendo has over 60 pages in it's clearance section also with hairs that have Dawn fits.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I went through that Clearance Sale at Renderosity, and only found 2 old Fugazi tutorials. Everything else I wanted, I already had.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I found a few things...probably could have found more but I ran out of cash. Had to remove some of the $6 items I had in my cart.
Diva wearing the Jana hair by Swam...just love this hair on Diva.
Portrait of Diva.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
I never really liked that hair . . . until now. It's perfect for a young child, and looks great on Diva.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the likes everyone.

@Miss B, I don't remember seeing it previously but it is very versatile lots of morphs and really good for kids. I can't wait to try it on Luna also. Not so happy with the other hair I got but it's still good just not as good as this one.

Miss B

CV-BEE
You know, I have a Neftis hair I got at DAZ years ago called PeggyTails which has fits for a whole bunch of characters, including K4, and I bet it would look good on Diva.

Now I'm going to have to scrounge around on my external to find it, because I used it in a render for an old RDNA contest, and it looks like I didn't reinstall it on this laptop.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes that's the one. I got that a long time ago, and only used it on K4 for an Easter render challenge at RDNA back in 2011 --> Painted Easter Eggs

At the time it was the only hair I had for a child, and I thought it looked good on K4. Of course, I didn't have any characters specifically for K4, so it's only the default "girl" character. Diva's a lot cuter. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Miss B...yes it is a good hair for a girl. I must admit that I really love this new jany hair though.