• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Still need to adjust bulge maps but it is coming along
shoulderBlade_4.png
shoulderBlade_3.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's because you see it all the time. We only get to see it when you, and/or Paul, upload some screenshots. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
What everyone has said!

Oils and I didn't ever really get along either Laurie. I always wanted to try watercolors. No idea why I never did.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
My attempts at watercolor and gouache were a mess. I loved oils but they did not like my lungs. Acrylic is what I ultimately went with!

Very blurry but it was the best I could do at the time with a camera. It's a triptych framed as one.... Dragon was actually the good guy in this story. The wizard is trying to take it's land............

IMG_0405.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I bet it is Satira. That's about the size of the Persian hooked rug I made years ago, and hung on the wall behind my couch.