• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Stezza

Dances with Bees
you must have a morph for the most dangerous dog in the world!

My Tink!

;) :alien: :whistling:

upload_2016-5-13_10-59-15.png

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Now that's some gorgeous canine modeling there. Pay no mind to the humanoids, they know not of which they speak. The animal kingdom, esp the Wolf's thank you for your continued work on populating the world with more of us and less of them! :p:D:p:D:p

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Definite thumbs up for animals here Chris! I haven't been here all that long but it strikes me that Hivewire is leading the field and setting new highs in that direction and thats not something to miss out on! :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes! A Chihuahua! Please! Please! Please!
I tried to do a small toy dog for Roxie. I was trying for a small terrier, but my modeling wasn't that good , and even then I had NO IDEA how I was going to rig it. I eventually gave up on it. If I can find it I'll post a screen shot of it so you all can have a good laugh at the attempt.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Laugh all you want Earl, but that's a heck of a lot better than I would come up with. I'm more a props, environment or occasional clothing modeler in Blender. In fact, I have more luck modeling clothing in Silo than Blender. Anything organic is so totally out of my wheelhouse for sure.

How long ago did you do that? If it was a long time ago, you should probably try and fix it, as you've got more experience in modeling now.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well of course. I/we wouldn't want you to stop that, now that you're on a roll. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Base mesh looks OK except for the ears, no poly's much to speak of but other than that not bad at all Earl! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Been hearing some complaints that I'm putting too much time and attention to animals.

Huh? nooooo there are so MANY good humans (right here, especially) but mostly lousy animals 'out there'... IMHO....and your attention to detail is what is making the difference, Chris! There is a great need for QUALITY animals of all sorts.... again, just in my OWN opinion, as an animal lover. :)