• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Everyone's images look so fantastic here. If at all possible, I would love it if the public version of this retained that quality. As an experiment to see how it goes with uploading images, I am inserting one of my most recent renders using the lovely Evenstar dress that Dawn made with one of my textures.
The Druidsm.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The one in the End of Summer image is called ... End of Summer (or EoS). The terrain in End of Summer is two copies of the terrain plane that is included in the Nouvelle Aube Studio.

The other one is Sea Foam (SF), which was shown in the Girl Dancing image on the old website. But since the texture I used on the dress was stretched vertically to turn the flowers into loooong petal streaks, the dress for the Sea Foam set is the same material as used on the Pantaloons.

I love, love, love that we can have biiig images again ... even if it means I still have to save my final images twice to be able to post them on the forum.

Girl Dancing_F.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Great renders all
Thanks Satira, i love what you do with dawn and that character/clothing, so unique
Wow AD, you done a good job on that texture, looks great!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Dawn. I have been doing virtually nothing but Nouvelle Aube for half a year ... or more.

I will be so glad when the products hit the store. It's been a fabulous learning experience ... especially when I branched out from modeling clothing into furniture and then the studio.

Now that I've finished with all the promos and what not for all five products, it's probably time for me to go through my folder of ideas and decide what to do next. Perhaps, something a bit less complicated than Nouvelle Aubeline :wink:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a gorgeous render Aether, and I've always loved the POV on your Girl Dancing render Satira. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I created a media folder for my renders so I don't think I've done this right and if so it's a bit fidgety to get art displayed here....

"Brand new skin for Dawn or Bruna I should say............. Still need to redo all the makeup's and create the body bump, normals and all the rest. Quiet happy with the outcome so far."

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I tried right-clicking the image to "view" it, and the forum said I don't have permission to view anything in your album.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oooo loving the "many Dawns" I see here... half of me wants to wait for the "real" forum to go live, and the other half can't resist uploading! LOL!
Here is a link to the FULL Image I did using Dawn .... with V4, having coffee... finally got it and all the credits up on my website! :)
http://www.lynescreations.com/comfort.htm

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Lyne, I'm loving the full render of the Coffee Corner. I've never seen that set, so will have to go check it out. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks, Miss B...

oh and look! (she says to herself) there is a little sign on your comment saying NEW ... er.... well I am the only one that can see that...as it is "new to ME"... but I assume you all know what I mean... there are just all sorts of little fancy "do dads" functions of this forum! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes and at the bottom of the last post is a link to Go to First Unread, so if you missed a few, you don't have to guess which was the last one you read. ;)

Oh and I can see yours as New and mine (this one) as New, so everyone can see the New for a certain amount of time, or until they read them.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne!

The pose from Girl Dancing will be in a pose pack I haven't completed yet.
But yes. Nouvelle Aube will have a Pose pack too. It will have six standing, six sitting at/on the Nouvelle Aube Desk/Stool, and two lying on the floor poses.

The Nouvelle Aube set of products will include:
Nouvelle Aube for Dawn (the character and texture)
Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn (dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, conforming Tights, Tube Top, and Booties, and the prop cap)
Nouvelle Aube Poses (six standing, six sitting at/on the Nouvelle Aube Desk/Stool, and two lying on the floor poses)
Nouvelle Aube Décor (Desk, Stool, Bookshelf, and a whole bunch of others stuffies)
Nouvelle Aube Studio (the little writer's studio)

@Satira Capriccio are you going to have your wonderful POSES for your gal? I can't wait to buy up every part of your set!!! :)

Here is a sneak peak at Nouvelle Aube standing outside the Studio with the doors open.
Everything from the Décor pack is inside the Studio, though the Reeds are hidden in the back left corner.
Pose is Standing 05.

The bird is the extinct o'o nuku'umu (Black Mamo) from Songbird ReMix Hawaii / Songbird ReMix Threatened 2.
The plants are all Lisa's Botanicals (Tree, Ferns, and Vines are from Heart of the Matter/The Forest Whispers.
The flowering plants are her Hydrangea, and that's her Starweeds in the front.

Sneak Peak NA Set.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh! It's Dawn's Mid-Length hair. You identified it in the image you posted in media.

Try loading it on default Dawn and see how it looks. It may be that it's having problems with Diva. I've forgotten how you've created Diva's shape/size.

I used baby Luna as a morph so it's scaling which might be mucking it up. Especially as Lorraine said she had a similar problem with crossdresser. Is there a way to smooth besides the box in the render settings? I'm finding it really hard to put clothes on her in Poser. It's 2014 Pro...here are a couple done with Dawn in DS. I'm trying to make sure I know how to insert images properly and Yay it's working. First one is Willow with a few other morphs dialed in. Second is my Thorne morph and some ears I did. Dress in both images is Princess for Gen3f which autofits beautifully didn't need any fixes.
Willow in the mist.jpg

Thorne.jpg