• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
D

Deleted member 325

Ok, I will try to be patient... Siri, set cookie timer...

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Its not for cloths, its for dawn. Here is a screen shot with default Dawn and with the bodysuit morph (I just changed the texture of Dawn so she wasn't nakie :)) It also looks like it gets rid of bellybutton too.
View attachment 7493

I tried BodySuit morph but it doesn't work with BreastLarge. So I need to do a fix morph for the suit if someone wants a huge boobs superheroine.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
More trouble than they're worth certainly (neck ache, back aches, headaches blah, take it from me as someone who could cut theirs in half and still be compared to Dolly :p)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh you poor thing, Rae! Ouchies! I have an old friend who had that problem and had it 'dealt to'. She is several sizes smaller and 100x happier now. No more shoulder pain :)

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Looking awesome. I have some flight poses in my Mixed Poses pack for Dawn that might come in handy. I'm totally seeing Green Lantern here.

Nice to hear that RAMWolff!
Green Lantern was my inspiration when I looked at the Hivewire3d logo.

eclark1894

Visionary
This pose is already in the first set. But it's more like Hadouken. :)
And I also intend to include the antecipation of this pose.

View attachment 7488
Just for the record, there are two anticipations of this pose:
In front:

snowball.jpg

And to the side:

Goku29.jpg

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Just for the record, there are two anticipations of this pose:

I think it's great you are doing anticipation poses as well. Not only is it a help if someone wants to animate, but the anticipation can be a great storytelling moment even in static render.

These look great.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Pinging my second Superhero thread for awesomeness.

I use Poser but don't hate DAZ. I'm still getting used to Dawn but it's the usage and support that makes a figure, no?

Nothing wrong with large breasts. A super-heroine has a strong back, yes?

The creator of Wonder Woman was into S/M? I'm not quite convinced of that. I think it was more of a sign of the times. Women barely had the right the vote for only 22 years. Still, I'm conducting exhaustive research on the matter.

Is...is she winking?