• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That Esha's butterfly dress? Or one of Lully's? I decided to snap the Esha one up in view of the script for getting Poser dynamics to work in studio. At $1.49 (or less if I bought it with a daily release) it was worth the risk.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That Esha's butterfly dress? Or one of Lully's? I decided to snap the Esha one up in view of the script for getting Poser dynamics to work in studio. At $1.49 (or less if I bought it with a daily release) it was worth the risk.
It is by Lully and how you can see works perfect with Daz studio Llola lane plugin

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've just been through pages of beautiful flowers and plants no I loved every second! Thank you all so much for sharing. One of the things I think about when creating is how people might use the things I make. It's cool to see much more than I ever imagined!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I found a wonderful use for @LisaB 's Simmering Summer groundcover-and that is to use them on Flink's ultimate ground… I think I found a particular percentage of tiling to make it work just right but I can't honestly remember how I did that. I saved the newly textured ground as a prop and then I can switch out Lisa's groundcover images on that same ground. This makes a wonderful render of a large ground area for when I assemble my image elements in Photoshop. :) Her groundcover images are such high quality they work so well! :)

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Carnations again. This time SuperFly.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@phdubrov Schweeeeeeeet!!!!!

I have this in my cart looking forward to playing with it once I get the current projects wrapped up! This gives me a few ideas about how some flowers have one color/texture on the back and a different one on the front. So, def going to look at that and see what I can come up with. Only wish there was a Poser version too! These are photos of one of my hybrids Lady Elizabeth. Lots of yellow tones on the back but not so much on the font view, and a early morning golden capture on the end there.
IMG_3605lkj.jpg IMG_3610.jpg Picture 052.jpg

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Pretty! And... ahem... what you see is Poser/Superfly version. Firefly... well, your textures can make me look into it. (Have very, very strong idiosyncrasy to FF.)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!! No worries!! =) Gorgeous simply gorgeous!! Great job!

I'm thinking of doing some pastel versions of some of Lisa's flower models, and to include a version that works with your shaders would really make them incredibly awesome!!!

I'm planning on doing a set to go with her Fairy Flowers next and some Fairy textures for the Mada Flower Fairy outfit and wings. So, really want to experiment.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So I was just playing around with the other new purchase I made today, and wanted to see how these rendered close up.

Answer is gorgeous.

This was done in Superfly without me doing much of anything other than adding a blue studio backdrop and using fabiana's mild boreal lights. That was it.
Oooh! Love Fabina's Boreal lights!! It looks fantastic!!