• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome back to the Hive Teyon, and I like your Pauline character, and that moisturizing shampoo looks perfect. ;)

Teyon

Inspired
Cool.

My scene is slowly coming together. Still have more props to do though.

bathroom-stuff.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Nice work, Teyon. I don't have P11 yet, but maybe you could answer a Superfly vs. Cycles question for me. How compatible are they? In other words, I work exclusively in Blender when making and texturing props. For example the following scene i put together. How much change would I need to do in Superfly to get it looking about the same?

pursestuff.png

Teyon

Inspired
Well, I don't really know but I would think not much - nothing there looks particularly complex in terms of materials. The Cycles Root node in Poser 11 works fairly similarly to how it does in Blender as far as I know. HOWEVER, at the moment (this will change soon hopefully) any Cycles nodes that require a user definable graph to work isn't available right now, as the UI for that doesn't exist in Poser. We're working on that though. That said, you should be able to get all materials you've shown done I would think.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Glenn, I think you need to ask one of the Powers that Bee :) (you only get approx 10 mins to go in and edit a post)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Beautiful JV. Great use of DoF, it really makes her pop out of the image. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool image Glenn...is it an Iray render?

Your shampoo render is coming along nicely Teyon...

JV...very cool is that Genesis3?

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
@glennf I'll be happy to delete it for you if that's what you really want. However I just want to say that in terms of the forum it's certainly not too sexy. No TOS rules are being broken by its posting and indeed it is a very nice render. If I haven't heard back from you, I'll delete it in the morning.

glennf

Eager
@glennf I'll be happy to delete it for you if that's what you really want. However I just want to say that in terms of the forum it's certainly not too sexy. No TOS rules are being broken by its posting and indeed it is a very nice render. If I haven't heard back from you, I'll delete it in the morning.
Delete it please.