• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

ShvrDavid

Motivated
Just to post an image, here is something I have been playing around with.

Hand painted bump map, still needs a lot of work...... I have it turned up so I could see what areas need more or less strength.
Lips are a tad to strong, too weak in other areas. But I am getting there.

ShvrDavid

Motivated
P11's Pauline, with Pauline Advanced morphs applied, Tempesta3D's Posy textures on the skin, Brahann's Jana lash transparency, modified default Pauline blue eyes, my bump maps.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cool animation...you've done a good job with the lighting and love the flames at the back of the Viper.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Thank you, Pendraia.:) The exhaust plumes come with the add-on kit for the Viper MkII; like the navigation lights, the flames are lightcasters and are automatically animated - just move the Viper around in your scene and render; the exhaust plumes will come out animated.:D

I just need to clean up some messy nodework, annotate some nodes, save MT5s and MC6s (and PP2s for the add-on pieces), do some identifiable thumbnails, etc.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think we all felt that way initially...the superfly render is great. Which character is it?

Teyon

Inspired
Thanks! It's Pauline with her teen morph applied. The textures are a normal/specular combo that I made that comes with her and a diffuse map made by our manual writer, Denise Tyler that also comes with her. :)